Welcome to Self Build VAT
Hassle free VAT refunds for DIY builders
If you are constructing your own home then VAT claims are usually allowed for the following projects:
- New builds
- Barn conversions
- Converting business premises into residential
- Conversions of dwellings that have not been lived in for 10 years
- Building or converting one of the above into a holiday home (if used for personal use only)
Whether you have completed your project, are close to completion or just starting out, recovering the right amount of VAT in line with HMRC rules is very important.
This can be time consuming and stressful. That's why self build vat is here!
SERVICES WE OFFER
We offer a comprehensive service to help you reclaim the eligible VAT incurred and this can include one or all of the following:
- Completing and submitting your claim to HMRC
- Ensure that you are charged the correct amount of VAT during your project
- Recovering VAT that you have been incorrectly charged on your project
For completion of your VAT claim all you have to do is send us all of your invoices and paperwork and we do the rest.
- All VAT claim forms completed
- Quick turnaround
- Fixed fee
- Our calculations also show the total spent on the project
(based on the invoices provided)
Self Build VAT do all the work!
Andrew McDonald is licensed and regulated by the AAT
under licence number 5770